It’s been said that cash is the lifeblood of business and cash flow management is the process used to forecast, collect, control, disburse and invest your cash. In our experience, for small to medium sized businesses throughout South Florida, the most important aspect of cash flow management has been avoiding extended cash shortages. RKC’s professionals help you maintain a cash flow management process that can not only save your business during economic downturns, but put you in a position to win when presented with that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Our Services Include:
- Accounts receivable aging reviews
- Budget vs. actual monitoring and reporting
- Forecasts and projections
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budget preparation
- Review inventory level optimization strategies
- Review of use of purchase discounts
- Review order, invoicing and collection systems and processes
- Review purchase order, receiving and payment systems and processes
- Treasury strategies to maximize the return of idle funds
Need assistance with a cash flow management? Please contact us. To directly connect with one of our qualified professionals, call us at 954.680.6114.